- Oakland University, Bachelors of Science Degree in Biology, Minor in Communications
- USA Cycling level 2, USAT Triathlon level 1
- USAT Youth and Juniors Certified Coaching Program.
- USA Cycling Certified Coaching Programs.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certified
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Over 30 years experience in working with injury prevention and pre-habilitation with high performance athletes.
- 7 time All-American Collegiate Swimmer
- USAT All-American Triathlon
- National Champion Olympic Distance and 70.3 Distances
- Saginaw Swimming Officials Hall of Fame
- Michigan Masters Swimming Coach of the Year 2015 http://www.michiganmasters.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/WaveEater_3-2016.pdf
- ITU World Age Group Champioships
- Local bike fitting, One-on-one swim instruction on pool deck, Online coaching, Regular group swim workouts on pool deck, Regular track or group run workouts in person, Training Peaks scheduling.
- General Info: Performance Cycle Lab Training Sessions offered with Power Based Wattage analysis done on Compu-trainers in cycling lab.
- Power Testing Analysis: Baseline Wattage Training Zones established along with Heart Rate Training Zones
- Resting Metabolic Rate and V02 Testing with Korr Cardio Coach Plus.
- Video Analysis of Swimming, Cycling, Running
- Organized Group Swim, Bike and Run Training Sessions with a Certified/Elite Coaching Staff.
- Custom and Periodized Block Training Programs for Cycling (Mtb, Track, Road and Cyclo-Cross), Triathlon (Sprint-IRONMAN Distances.) Running and Swimming
- USAT Certified Training
Rates & Fees: Contact Coach Bonnie at
Contact Us Here
or visit Coaching Services at
Training Camps Offered